- Develops required specifications for very complex programs or problems.
- Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product. Provides advanced technical experience on development best practices.
- Oversees system tests, monitors test results and ensures corrective actions are completed. Leads the resolution of complex corrective actions.
- Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
- Demonstrates best practices, processes and tools, as related to development projects.
- Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
- May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
- Bachelor of computer science or equivalent, MS is a plus
- Technical Certification is a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in software development
- Proven experience in product/projects delivery
- Appropriate communication skills
- Excellent and proven knowledge/experience in
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Requirement engineering & technical analysis skills to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Microsoft .NET technologies including, C#, Web API, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ and design patterns.
- Modeling relational databases (SQL Server administration, write Stored procedures/functions
- Knowledge in Oracle databases is a plus
- System integration skills
- Front end UI responsive design HTML5, CSS, JQuery Etc...
- Knowledge in the following architecture styles:
- Three tier architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) is a plus
- Write and update technical documentations
Part-Time or Remote work is not a possibility for this position.
Travel is required for this position
Location: Beirut, Lebanon